CLAT 2021 application form deadline extended till April 30
The Consortium of National Law Universities has extended the last date for the CLAT 2021 application submission.
According to the notification available on the official website – consortiumofnlus.ac.in, the CLAT 2021 examination applications can be submitted by the students until April 30, 2021.
The CLAT 2021 exam will be conducted on 13th June 2021 from 2 PM to 4 PM.
How to fill CLAT 2021 application form
1. Visit the official website of CLAT 2021 – consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
2. Click on the “CLAT 2021” link.
3. Register using mobile number and email ID.
4. Fill the application form of CLAT by entering personal and communication information, educational details, NLU preference and reservation details.
5. Submit the application form and complete the process by submitting the application fee.
The CLAT application fee is Rs 4,000 for general category candidates and Rs 3,500 for SC and ST candidates. In addition to the application fee, the cost of the previous year papers of CLAT is Rs 500.