Crack RJS – Best Coaching Program for Rajasthan Judicial Services Exam


About Crack RJS

Crack RJS is an initiative of Crack CLAT Tutorials for preparation of Rajasthan Judiciary Services examination. Crack CLAT Tutorials is India’s premier research and training institution, which continuously innovates to help CLAT/LAW entrance aspirants actualize their dreams through ‘integrated efforts’ of Interactive learning system, Team work, Technology & Innovation.


Crack RJS Courses

RJS Long Term Batch

RJS Crash Course Batch

RJS Test Series

RJS Interview

The registration for Crack RJS courses has already started. For further details please call at 9413046648.


About RJS – Rajasthan Judicial Services

RJS stands for Rajasthan Judicial Service. If you aspire to become part of the Judicial service and become a Civil Judge in Rajasthan, Rajasthan Judicial Service Examination is the one for you. Law graduates who want to become Civil judges can appear for this examination. Rajasthan High Court conducts Rajasthan Judicial Service Competitive Examination to recruit suitable candidates for the legal positions/vacancies of Civil Judge.


About Rajasthan Judicial Services Exam

  • There are three stages of the Rajasthan Judiciary Exam- Prelims, Mains, and Vice-Voce (Interview Process).
  • In the Prelims Exam, objective type questions (MCQ) will be asked.
  • Mains Exam consists of Subjective and Essay type questions. It is a written exam.
  • The interview Process is a Personal Assessment in which candidates need to present themselves and have a basic knowledge of the law.

1. Rajasthan Judicial Services Exam Pattern

As per the Rajasthan Judiciary Exam Pattern, there are three stages involved in the selection process of the civil judge post: Prelims, Mains, and Viva-voce/Interview.

(A) RJS Prelims Exam Pattern:

The Preliminary Examination of the Rajasthan Judiciary will be an objective type of examination. There will be 70% weightage for prescribed Law Paper-I and Law Paper-ll. The remaining 30% will be allocated for proficiency in Hindi and the English language.


Medium of Paper Offline
Mode of Paper Objective MCQ
Exam Duration 2 hours
Total Marks 100
Total Questions 100
Reward on Right Answer +1
Penalty on the Wrong Answer No negative marking

(B) RJS Mains Exam Pattern:

There are a total of 4 papers in the Mains level of the examination:

  1. Paper I: Law
  2. Paper-II: Law
  3. Paper III: Hindi Essay
  4. Paper IV: English Essay
Subjects Paper Marks Duration
Law Paper I 100 3 Hours
Paper-II 100 3 Hours
language Paper I Hindi Essay 50 2 Hours
Paper-II English Essay 50 2 Hours

(C) RJS Interview/Viva-voce:

You will get shortlisted for interview/viva-voce only if you score more than 35% of marks in both Prelims and Mains exams. The Interview is conducted for a total of 35 marks.

In the interview, you are tested on your character, personality, and suitability for the job.

2. Rajasthan Judicial Services Syllabus

Before starting the preparation, it is important to go through the detailed Rajasthan Judiciary Syllabus and plan your preparation accordingly. Here, we have provided a detailed syllabus of the RJS exam for both the prelims and mains.

(A) RJS Prelims Syllabus:

The prelims syllabus of the Rajasthan Judiciary Exam consists of two law papers and a language proficiency test.

  • Law Paper I: Code of Civil Procedure, 1908, The Constitution of India, Indian Contract Act,1872, The Specific Relief Act, 1963, The Limitation Act, 1963, etc.
  • Law paper II: The Indian Evidence Act,1872, The Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2015, The Probation of Offenders Act, 1958, etc.
  • Hindi Proficiency: शब्द रचना: संधि एवं संधि विच्छेद, समास , उपसर्ग , प्रत्यय, शब्द शुद्धि |, वाक्य शुद्धि , विराम चिन्हों का प्रयोग|, मुहावरे/ लोकोक्तियाँ |
  • English Proficiency: Tenses, Phrasal Verbs, and Idioms, Active & Passive Voice, Direct and Indirect Speech, Antonyms and Synonyms

(B) RJS Mains Syllabus

The Mains syllabus of the Rajasthan Judiciary exam consists of four papers:

  • Law Paper I: Code of Civil Procedure, 1908, Indian Contract Act,1872, The Transfer of Property Act, 1882, The Specific Relief Act, 1963, Interpretation of Statutes, Order/Judgment Writing, etc
  • Law Paper-II: The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973, The Indian Evidence Act,1872, The Indian Penal Code, 1860, The Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2015, etc
  • Paper-lII Hindi Essay: Essay Writing in the Hindi Language.
  • Paper-IV English Essay: Essay Writing in the English Language.