CLAT Offline Test Series (New Pattern 2020)
CLAT Test Series
Offline Test Series is designed considering the current trend of actual examination. The test papers are developed by R&D wing of CRACK CLAT which includes experienced faculties, professors from reputed colleges/universities and CLAT & AILET toppers. Full length Offline mock tests are designed for thorough coverage of the entire syllabus in a systematic way. CRACK CLAT Offline Test Series provides a platform for students to judge their performance. Offline Test Series is the best platform to enable concept building and to improve the performance.
Key Features of the CLAT Test Series:
- Test series comprises 30 Full length Mock tests on 25 CLAT, 4 AILET & 1 SET Pattern.
- Limited Period Offer Free CLAT FOCUS Current Affairs monthly E- Magazines.
- Test Series is designed to provide the real time exam experience to the aspirants.
- The Test Series includes Basic and Advanced level tests to enable concept building and improve performance.
- All the parameters like test standard, question quality, number of questions, negative marking are aligned as per the actual exam pattern.
- The test papers are designed considering previous exam papers and standard of the questions resembles the actual examination in all aspects, helping students to overcome their weaknesses, rectify errors and perform better. More importantly the tests have been designed keeping in mind the changing pattern of examinations.
- Test series will be benefiting students in developing skills like time management and accuracy required to crack the examination.
- CRACK CLAT has dedicated R&D team which closely analyses the examination trends and accordingly quality questions are newly framed every year.
For more details Please contact our student helpline number 099290-74123.