Achievers Course (One Year Classroom Program)
Classroom Course is designed for comprehensive preparation of CLAT and other major Law entrance examinations. The main feature of the course is that all the subjects are taught from basic level to advance level. There is due emphasis on solving objective and numerical questions in the class. High quality study material is provided during the classroom course with sufficient theory and practice test papers for objective and conventional questions alongwith regular assignments for practice. Classes are taken by highly experienced professionals and Law Schools toppers. CRACK CLAT team has developed very effective methodology of teaching and advance techniques and shortcuts to solve objective questions in limited time.
- It starts in the first week of April.
- Admission available in this program from April to August.
- Timely coverage of complete syllabus.
- 5500+ pages Study Material.
- Study Material includes –
- 14 Basic Study Modules.
- Subject wise Practice Exercise Modules.
- CLAT FOCUS Current Affairs monthly magazine.
- Previous years Solved Papers (CLAT & AILET) guide.
- Additional Practice exercises, class notes & hand outs designed & developed in line with the changing trends.
- 100+ chapter wise & sectional tests.
- Test Series of 30+ Full Length Mock Tests followed by discussion.
- Practice sessions for speed building with accuracy.
- Regular doubt clearing sessions.
- Seminars, workshops and guest lectures
- Course Fee – Please contact our student helpline number 099290-74123.