The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT 2023) application process will commence on August 8, the candidates can apply on the official website- consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
On December 18, 2022, the offline version of the CLAT 2023 exam will take place.
CLAT 2023: How To Apply
- Visit the official website – consortiumofnlus.ac.in
- On the homepage, click on the registration link and enter your mobile number and password
- Now, log in with your credentials
- Enter the necessary details in the application form
- Upload the documents and pay application fees via credit, debit card, or net banking
- Once done, click on the submit button
- Download the application form and take its printout for further need.
CLAT is a national-level entrance exam. It is conducted by the Consortium of NLUs for admission in its 22 participating NLUs’ for undergraduate and postgraduate law programmes.
Candidates must have a minimum 10+2 grade point average of 45% for undergraduate programmes and 50% for postgraduate programmes in order to be eligible to sit for the CLAT 2023 exam.